Friday, June 27, 2014

06/27/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/27/2014

Roger thinks I'm a terrorist because I told him I've been to the FBI Headquarters in DC. What would really freak him out is to know that I was 12 at the time.

Jessica told me that she talked to some chickens today in Seattle. I think she really needs to start taking medication for that.

"...otherwise I might not ever be back in again."  Steve about his job for this weekend going well

Bill said he's going to get his TSA Prescreen Card but obviously he's not going to pass because of his background and all of his aliases. Hopefully this will help raise a red flag for Roxanne, poor girl I just don't know what else I can tell her to make her realize he's trouble.

I think Joe brings Ella into the office so that we'll like him more. 



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment