Monday, June 2, 2014

06/02/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/02/2014

Happy Birthday to me! I got two cakes and two cards today.

I apparently have super powers today and I don't even know what they are. 

I really need to take this decorating issue up with the Party Planning committee because it was unauthorized. 

Big Surprise "The Arsenio Hall Show" was cancelled again.

Tim just laughed at his animal storage bill. He just doesn't understand how much work goes into starting another company (Apex Animal Storage).

Toni was educating some of us on Friday about Fantasy Leagues and the consequences of losing. This was his favorite tattoo that someone got, I personally think Toni should get the same one.
"How come you get cool birthday decorations and mine are always gay." Toni

Roger told me to get the F out of the backroom because he had to sign my birthday card.

Ryan and I found two of Mary's sisters last night at Daniel's Broiler. These ladies look more like her than her real sister does. One had a bracelet fetish though, she was probably wearing at least 10 bracelets and watches on one arm.

"I would like to make a bearded bunned bobble head Matt."  Matt

Ryan was a little freaked out at the park across from Pike Place yesterday. He saw two bums underneath one blanket and he wasn't sure what was going on under there.

Matt and Steve seem to be hating Roger today. #heavenlycatpeesoakedcarpet

Tim asked Mary for a date today and then he told her to commit. 
Ryan and I noticed a Susan G. Komen race yesterday along 2nd Ave in Seattle and I read today that some woman who lived in an apartment along the street threw: a frozen chicken breast, a green superfood drink, used cat litter and other nasty things at runners because she wanted to sleep. Don't live in downtown Seattle if you want to sleep. 

"Sh*t what do you want." Mary to Tim


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment