Wednesday, June 18, 2014

06/18/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/18/2014

Nobody freak out, we're not out of job folders like some (Tim) have mislead you to believe. 

Mary asked Toni if he had an exit strategy with Nikki. Toni was at least smart and said no.

Don't try talking to Jessica about streaming movies she doesn't understand the concept.

"I'm going to light a fire under his slow little a$$." Mary about some dude she wants to get with

Our UPS lady was telling me today that her brother wanted to name their new baby (first and middle name) Maximus Richard and she said she wouldn't let him because essentially his name would mean Big Dick. Every man wants to be named Big Dick don't they?

Here's one of my friends responses of things to say to get out of jury duty in case you forget Roger's line (he has a great one too) (In fact if you quoted anything that Roger says to a judge I'm pretty sure that you would get out of Jury Duty) "I don't know why people try to get out of jury duty. I think playing God with people's life is freakin awesome!"

"Remember I saw Michael's video yesterday and he's not normal."  Bill to Mary

It was nice of Cody to bring in doughnuts for his baby shower today but I wasn't ready so we'll have to reschedule the food and festivities for another day.

 I just heard that Pentatonix is coming to the fair so Roxanne make sure Bill buys you tickets:)

Roger and his crazy customer. This crazy woman who came in awhile back called today and mentioned a sample that she still has and wanted to know the name of the guy who came out to her house and I said Roger and she wanted to know his last name so I gave it to her and then she proceeded to tell me that she didn't think that's who it was. So then she wanted to qualify (whatever that meant) that we were the ones who dropped off the sample. I basically told her that she was the crazy woman with the birds and that Roger went to her house. Then she proceeded to tell me that she didn't go with us (thank goodness) and that they went with what her husband picked out because she didn't have "enough confidence" in her hardwood decision but then she rambled on about how pretty the samples were. So maybe there's hope after all.


 *not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment