Monday, June 23, 2014

06/23/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/23/14

Typhinee and Roger really need to be careful at Costco. Ryan and I watched the movie "The Watch" and aliens invaded a Costco store in Ohio and some of them looked like humans. If you ever climb down underneath the meat section and approach aliens remember that you can only kill them in their crotch region.

You all are going to be jealous, Roger and Dot saw the very plasticy Wayne Newton at Wrigley Field.

"She's not the boss of me." Bill about Roxanne   "She gets me to do things but she tricks me, it pisses me off that she's outsmarting me."

Ryan thought we were going to a petting zoo yesterday. I think he was probably glad these kitties were in cages when we got there. 

"This is what happens when you associate yourself with old f*ckers." Tim to Bill

Bill is worse than a child, he found a room freshener in the cabinet today and he had to know what it was otherwise I think he was going to eat it. 

"American Student Ends Up Trapped in a Giant Vagina Sculpture." MSN about some 20 year old in Germany and it took 22 rescue workers to get him out. Wonder what his rescue bill will be?

I'm about to start a Facebook Page informing people that Tim needs to go to the Doctor's office, he claims he's getting better but none of us are believing him.



Toni and I were looking through some old Newcastle golf tournament pictures today and he didn't recognize Matt in the pictures. It's probably because Matt's face and chest (he was shirtless) were very almost hairless.

Roxanne is asking for old pictures of Bill and I'm very upset that she didn't come to me first because I have several great ones from old Chatter's.



















*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment