Tuesday, June 17, 2014

06/17/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/17/2014

"He's gayer than glitter." Toni about Elton John his idol     I'm really not sure why Toni would say that about him.


Cody said something about needing to find a larger place, I think he's going to have a baby. I'm not sure when but I'm excited to throw him a baby shower soon so that we can have cake again.

"Don't play that game with me." Toni to Bill    Bill thinks he's being honest to Toni. It probably has something to do with him and Jon being Toni's real dads.

Toni was the root of the problem today....

 Typhinee sounded like one of Santa's Reindeer today, she was jingling.

Roger's trying to be romantic and follow Dot to Chicago. Poor guy, he tries too hard, she obviously wants her space and Roger's not getting that.

Tim was trying to sell me a sheep for Ryan's man cave. I told Tim that Ryan doesn't get a man cave so don't give him any ideas. 

 I apparently have special powers over Tim which I find so fun.

Congrats to Toni's & Mary's Nikki, she got another promotion.

Tim and Typhinee are now taking smoke breaks together, what gives? I wasn't invited.

"I could probably rearrange your schedule for you." Bill to Toni

Roger, I did not break your Christmas pen...end of story.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment