Monday, June 9, 2014

06/09/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/09/2014

Bill ruined my whole weekend telling me about the show "Animal Practice." The show was obviously cancelled because they didn't have Roger writing it.

I've had a lot of solicitation calls in Spanish lately, I always say English and today the guy said "No, Spanish" so I hung up on him.

"That's BS, I can park where ever I want to but I have to wear the clothes she tells me to wear." Mr. U'nnells

"He's dead, he can't explain it." Roger about Mickey Mantle

Roger's going to sue Cheney Stadium for advertising baseball's best hot dog, he said it was horrible and it wasn't even the best dog that they had.

Roger doesn't know why people like to have house guests. He thinks they're just a pain in the butt.

"You look gay." Mary to Tim with his Pental gift bag

"She shouldn't take it out on poor Roger." Roger talking about himself in third person and some crazy woman named Carol. Mary's had several crazy customers named Carol.

This is the most shocking thing that you'll ever read in the Chatter."To tell you the truth, I don't like it when my wife is out of town." Roger

"I'm not going to let that guy screw me." Tim

"They're going to love me." Mary about all the men at the meeting she gets to go to


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment