Tuesday, June 3, 2014

06/03/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/03/2014

Steve and Matt are still ungrateful to Roger for their job today.

The good news of the day is that Cody Brown was found last night. Obviously Cody Lackie felt slighted that we were all talking about another Cody this week and he decided to try and get more attention by playing sick today.

"Look at how strong I am." Toni to Roger


Bill might be pregnant again, he stayed home from work today. Don't worry Roxanne it's not yours, men can only get pregnant by other men. I'm pretty sure I read that on Wikipedia.

Tim might be the next pregnant man around here, he mentioned he was bending over for a guy today. 

I saw a new spelling for Roger's name today, Rojer.

I'm pretty sure that this is Toni and one of his friends that we saw on Sunday. Toni don't even try to deny it. I'm pretty sure this is the same guy Toni has on your email icon.



 You heard it here....... "I'm done with the bullsh*t freaking schemes." Tim
Any takers for how long it will take Tim to get roped into something else time consuming that he won't get paid for?

Toni's mom now has Ryan saying "make good choices."  If you haven't heard his story about his mom and the kids smoking pot, you have to have Toni tell you about it.


*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment