Wednesday, June 11, 2014

06/11/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/11/2014

Happy one year anniversary to Ryan and me and Bill said it wouldn't last.

Ryan thought I might scare Roger with my clown dress today.

Speaking of Roger we were all discussing all of his phobias at work today, it took a while because there are so many.

Our rep mentioned at our PK meeting today that we probably wouldn't sell pink and green tiles everyday but obviously he doesn't know Toni.

"That Tim is an a$$." Mr. U'nnells

Jessica came in conveniently right after our PK meeting today and ate a doughnut that was left over from the meeting. She should be ashamed of herself, she didn't put in any of the mind numbing work.

 "I know that they're f*cktards, I can tell you that already." Typhinee to Bill

For the 10th Anniversary of "Napoleon Dynamite" they had a reunion and unveiled a statue. Why don't we have one of these out in front of our office by our tether ball?

I'm always fascinated hearing about celebrities with botched plastic surgeries and Tara Reid obviously went to the dollar store for hers.


I think Roxanne and Bill had a tiff over Bambii last night and she must have giver the stripper her ring because who else would paint their nails like that if they weren't in that line of work? I'm pretty sure that's what Roxanne's FB picture was all about.

Bill was bad, he said the R word today.

Caller Id said "WarmlyYours" today and I was expecting a woman to be asking for Bill but today it was a man..... I looked it up and it was floor heat and not Bill's exotic mail order bride from Latin America.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment