Friday, June 20, 2014

06/20/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/20/2014

It's a Christmas miracle, Tim is looking and feeling better than yesterday.

I didn't realize that it was so easy to embarrass my husband. Tim pulled into work this morning when I was cleaning up some coffee that spilled on Ryan's side of the car and I told Tim that it looked like I was giving Ryan a BJ but I was really cleaning up his coffee. Ryan may never want to talk to me again.

Mary called some guy anal while she was in his shower the other day. I wish she would keep her smutty love affair stories to herself.

According to Ella (Joe's daughter) she picks her nose when she's happy.

I think Antonio and Melanie are finally splitting because she erased his name from the heart on her arm.


"I got to have a big one." Mary to Steve

"Don't worry about that." Matt and Steve about the install on the doors

It's a good thing that Tim wasn't here when Toni's mom showed up today. I didn't want to see the vein on Toni's forehead pop out again.

"Matt didn't cut it short, it was Mary's stupid tape measure." Steve

Uh-oh Toni's quoting Roger, that's never good.


If you haven't seen the First Moon Party video, it's a must.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcZmT0fiNM&feature=kp



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment