Monday, March 31, 2014

03/31/2014

The Daily Chatter*
03/31/2014

Well I think Tim and Cody figured out the missing carpet mystery.

Henry was face down this morning but still alive.

I'm starting to think Jessica is making up all of this crap about her soon to be sister in law because they just had her Bachelorette party and she claims everything went great, what a major disappointment. 

Roger's wife is out of town so I'm pretty sure Roger's hanging out with Jason and Cory at their new diggs.

"I'm so excited, Roxanne wants to talk to me." Mary

This is another story that makes me think I'm reading "The Onion" when I'm not.  "Men in North Korea could previously chose from ten styles, but now, all men have to have their hair cut like Kim Jong-Un." This applies to all male students.

"He's laughing but I'm going to have a boy." Bill to everyone else and Steve

Is that why Bill has to get married, is Roxanne six months pregnant?

Toni's phone is now adding an i to his name and I had nothing to do with it.

I think Toni's now wondering when I'm going to knock him off. It's getting down to vacation time. He just needs to have patience....

Puerto Rico is in the mid to high 80's this week, I'm going to love it.

"He just needs to stay away from Beyonce." Mary about her son (jealousy issue)



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment