Thursday, March 6, 2014

03/06/2014

The Daily Chatter*
03/06/2014

Toni described "Grey's Anatomy" as a bunch of doctors having sex.

Tim finally noticed that Henry doesn't look good.

Toni thinks that when Henry dies we should shoot him out of a cannon. Does anyone have a spare cannon that Toni can use?

Bill asked me if I needed advice this morning. Doesn't he know I rule the world and I don't need anyone's advice.

"I'm a team player." Roger  "I'm just not sure what team." Bill

"It doesn't hurt that he's kind of cute too." Typhinee    Guys don't get your hopes up, it wasn't about any of you.

"Give them a box full of sand and let them sh*t on their own."Typical Roger remark

"These damn computers are complicated." Mr. U'nnells

It's nice that Typhinee has an easy out from work, all she has to say is that her daughter threw up at school and we immediately say we're disgusted and make her leave. 

"Toni, I don't care about you." Mary

Toni just confessed that he grew up in a African American family and that's why he was singing Gospel Hymn today. 

"I'm turning into Tim. I don't like it, I don't know how to use it, it's a pain in the a$$." Mr. U'nnells

I StumbledUpon these horrible but naughty headlines last night. 





"I know you don't care about my troubles so I'm just b*tching." Mr. U'nnells trying to be a woman

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment