Friday, March 21, 2014

03/21/2014

The Daily Chatter*
03/21/2014

Matt watched a gay movie the other day just to get a refresher course on how he's supposed to pleasure Steve next week in Minnesota.

Roger paid off some woman the other day, I think maybe she was going to assassinate Toni. If so she was really cheap, three bucks. Of course the next day when he saw her he told her he was very disappointed in her....

Tim thinks he's being sneaky, stealing Mary's phone charger.

"It will be a sh*t show, I'm sure." Roger

"Don't get all naughty on me." Roger to me

"I didn't do sh*t" Toni

 Bill and the guys went to Buffalo Wild Wings without Jessica today, she's going to be ticked! I probably shouldn't tell her that I made her favorite tea while she was gone too but I did.

"They are having a threesome." Mary about Bill, Roger and Toni and apparently Tim must have been watching. Update I just heard it was an eight-some with two women involved....

NFI was working in the same complex as Steve today.

"I'm a good guy and that's what I do." Roger

Tim screwed me (and all of us) big time.  He forgot to give me one of Crystal's bills which means I had to see her two times today.

Marlon called Toni "Rain Man" today, Mary thought it was because Toni was drooling.

Mary called me cynical today, I'm pretty sure it's just her way of saying I'm a judmental b*tch.

Ryan told his mother that Paula Deen reminded him of her which she thought was sweet for some reason. I'm sure it's just because Mary likes to ride everyone. 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment