Monday, March 3, 2014

03/03/2014

The Daily Chatter*
03/03/2014

Thank-you Dot and Roger for the Spamelot tickets, it was a funny but for a moment I wondered if I was attending "Gay" A Gay Musical ("I.T. Crowd" reference). 

Tim thinks Henry needs to take some Yoga classes because there seems to be something wrong with the back part of his tail.

"What do I need Nikki for?" Toni

Bill had a dream about sleeping with a Chinese prostitute last night, so man-typical.

Roger and his freaking parking lot drug deals at 10am this morning.

"Everything's about the wedding." Mary

Bill gave Toni some awesome ugly old Neon racing shirts.

How many Apex employees does it take to tell Toni how to change a tire?

"You can sexually harass me." Steve to Mary

Haircut must mean something different these days because Bill told us he was off to go get a "hair cut" and never came back. I looked it up on Urban Dictionary apparently it is a drinking act involving: two people, alcohol and an energy drink.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment