Friday, March 28, 2014

03/28/2014

The Daily Chatter*
03/28/2014

Matt's already planning Bill's bachelor party.

Matt has also already picked out Bill's groomsmen: Matt (of course), Steve and Adam.

Apparently I deleted Tim from the Daily Chatter, subconsciously he was giving me too much grief.

Toni's offended because Tim said that Toni's mom is hot. I've told Toni this before so I don't know why he still has issues with it.

Matt told me that they had a King Size bed when they checked in, he claims they changed it but I know better.

"He walked away from me... not the other way around." Bill about Tim

Toni's mom begged me not to kill Toni so Mary, Toni's mom and I are all going as chaperone's on Toni's trip.

"You guys are kindy of dorky, I hope you know that." Mary to Matt and Steve

Mary thinks the guys had a threesome with Lawrence in their king size bed in Minnesota.
 

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment