Thursday, March 27, 2014

03/27/2014

The Daily Chatter*
03/27/2014

Bill and Roxanne are now engaged. I'm pretty sure he had to propose otherwise she was going to leave him. He mentioned to us about how he almost knocked Roxanne over after grabbing the mail out of her hands the other night.

FYI, the party planning committee really needs a little more notice when life events happen.

I think Typhinee got engaged this morning. She was at 7-11 and the guy behind the counter told her to get another pop for free or so she thinks because she couldn't really understand him.

In case you happen to see our second Citrus Zest Lysol can because it is missing please call 1-888-BAD-AIR8.

Mary thinks the ring was burning a hole in Bill's pocket and he couldn't even wait till the weekend.

Toni says that Nikki is going to be pregnant until she's 70 with all of the kids he wants to have.

I didn't think Steve and Matt were even allowed into any bowling allies? I was pretty sure there was a nationwide ban. 
"I'm going to write a chapter about you and what I did to you, if you ever park in that spot again." Mary to Roger

"I don't really care about your hair." Roger to Mary

"I can't wait to get it over with so that I can get marital advice." Mr. U'nnells

"It especially gets you high if you grind it up and snort it." Roger

Matt thinks he's hot stuff in Toni's shorts.

 Matt and Steve always request a single bed when checking in at hotels together according to Bill.

Bill told us today that since Tim put them together he would like to have Tim do something very special for them at their wedding, he would like him to pay for it. 

"I got all cute for tonight. I'm wearing my sexy boots." Mary to Tim

"I can't put my shoe on!" Mary to Tim (she cancelled their date for tonight because of something kinky that hurt her earlier)

Roxanne only wants short people at her wedding sorry Tim you can pay but you can't attend.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment