Tuesday, April 1, 2014

04/01/2014

The Daily Chatter*
04/01/2014


I picked out a Mad Lib's eulogy for Toni, he just needs to fill in some of  the blanks before I take him out so I can go on his vacation with Nikki for him.

"Soooooo it's confirmed me and Bill have planned to make you all gag in Spring of 2015 with our mushiness."  Roxanne

Toni doesn't want to eat Bill's mushiness.

The final episode of "How I Met Your Mother" aired last night it sort of turned out how I thought it would but with a twist. 

I got to tell Toni that he was wrong today. He's obviously going to be a difficult flier, he bought gallon size bags for his carry on liquids instead of the quart size that they allow. Maybe TSA will take him out for me and I won't have to do any dirty work and I'll just hop on the plane.

 Some Asian guy tried telling me that all of us white women sound alike, on the phone today. 

"Josh...you have become my main squeeze." Tim

"She's cheap like that." Tim about his wife

I think Roxanne and Bill should use Toni, Cody and Dot to perform their ceremony since they're all wedding officiants. Toni would be sure to offend everyone especially Roxanne's family while wearing his shorty shorts, he doesn't go anywhere without those things. In fact all of his vacation pictures will probably be in those. 

"It's a first date, who do you think I am?" Roger about his date with Tim next week. I asked him if he was going to a hotel.

According to Bill it takes all day to pack to go to the Peninsula. I should have asked what he's packing because it doesn't even take me that long to pack.

Steve thinks Bill's turning into a woman.

I personally think Matt's turning into a woman. Have you seen his new ridiculous summertime bun that he has going on in his hair?

My email asked me if I wanted to see pictures of available black singles? Roger have you been using my computer again? I told you not to use my computer for your freaky sh*t.

"You can call me whatever you want." Matt

Interesting Mary's husband is apparently in Vegas and Roger's wife is in D.C....What's going on and where are they really?

Steve was talking about rubbing down poles in Minnesota. He's already reminiscing about the good ole day's.

Bing has issues and isn't afraid to talk about them. All I typed in was "bing is a" and I got plenty of answers.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment