Friday, February 28, 2014

02/28/2014

The Daily Chatter*
02/28/2014

"I know you think I'm a dick but I'm a pretty nice person." Roger

Tim cannot be trusted to go anywhere by himself. He volunteers us for everything.

Bill said that Roger was wrong and that your car can actually go twenty miles per hour in a school zone. 

Run if Tim starts a conversation with "Here's what happened."

We had a major disaster today and it's all Bill's fault for not deleting Mary's blue RFMS button.

Roger says he doesn't like "Monty Python". WTF?

"I swear if I'm there you're going to get an elbow in the nuts." Mary to Tim

"I don't like this word "we"."Mary to Tim

"At the next meeting you will be there to clean up my mess." Tim to Mary

I swear I heard crickets at my desk today.

Typhinee told one of Roger's clients that his name is Robin.

Thank-you Dot for the tickets!!!!! Mary's stark raving jealous now.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment