Tuesday, February 24, 2015

02/24/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/24/2015

"I'm going to start rumors." Mary    She seems to be taking over my job. She told the insurance people that she was divorcing her husband and getting married to Bill in 80 days.

Roger should be super excited about our bathroom soap this week, it's even better than just lemon scented it's Sunshine and Lemon Scented.


"I'm becoming an old man." "April, can you order me a shawl." Bill

Well Garret got his motorcycle.  My exact thought at the moment when I had to get up from my desk was "who is the a**hole who won't take off his helmet."

"Toni and I are going to get a lube job." Bill 

Toni said Bill had to drop him off at his car at the male strip club.
 

*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment