Thursday, February 26, 2015

02/26/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/26/2015

Tim told Bill that I totally gave away his new nerf machine in "The Chatter" yesterday but I was really just trying to help Michael out with what he needed to get to defeat Bill.

Tim hid under his desk today when the war started in the back room.

"You always come across as being a little desperate." Roger to Tim

Roger thinks he had a terrible childhood because he didn't have any cool sh*t. He remembers playing with Tinker Toys and Lincoln Logs and almost being electrocuted by his erector set. 

"I'm not in charge." Bill

Bill for some reason thought I would have pictures of all the groomsmen that would be appropriate to put out on a table at his wedding. I have some great classic Toni and Matt pictures but for some reason Roxanne kind of blew off the ones I gave her.




Toni sent Roxanne the best picture today but it was a little pixelated so she couldn't use it for the wedding. I think Nikki should retake the picture for him on a better camera.

"When did that happen." Mary  "When I was off dicking off yesterday." Tim




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment