Thursday, February 19, 2015

02/19/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/19/2015

Bill thinks Sports Center is great for marriages.

Bill's not even married and he's letting Roxanne tell him when he needs to go to bed. He has 85 days left to figure this out.

Typhinee has a recommendation for a dentist that she thinks is hot.

"It looked a lot better yesterday." Me to Roger about the pastries on the counter  "We all looked a lot better yesterday." Roger to me

Roger told me that I speculate a lot. No, I come to reasonable conclusions.

Roger wants to wear a cape at Bill's wedding.

Kim Jong Un got a smoking hot new haircut. I wonder if the North Korean men have to have this cut now too?


Bill was getting pretty fresh with Steve over the phone today. It sounded like he needed a little something something pretty badly.

Chris Lackie chewed me out today for sending short Chatters lately.  Just for that I should make him write "The Chatter".


*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment