Wednesday, February 25, 2015

02/25/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/25/2015

Tim sucks..he didn't come in today.

Ryan wanted to know why the heck Typhinee complains about traffic when she ended up in front of us last night, even after we took the carpool lane.

Tim, I think you have some competition when you finally decide to come back to work.

"This is going to be a really expensive dick measuring contest." Toni

"I hope they don't break his legs until he's done with my job." Bill about Marty  Bill thought that sounded a little Roger like.

Ryan and I were at Starbucks this morning and I thought I received a miraculous sign from God on my napkin. (Roger had the same thing happen to him years ago with a piece of hair that looked like Snoopy). I thought this looked like Matt's screwed up mustache but then I realized that Ryan had a screwed up napkin too so now I'm indecisive as to whether or not this was a sign. Maybe Ryan's napkin was a sign too and maybe he needs to shave Matt's face.


Michael is very upset with the whole Bill and Mary situation. He only has 79 days left so he better get a game plan but here's what he had to say.
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, are you telling me Mary’s not giving me shot at all.  I waited patiently, once on the first go around and then just a short time on the second and couldn’t just wait any longer I had to leave.  She mentioned her husband to me but I didn’t take her as being serious."

My suggestion for Michael is he's going to need to outdo Bill's nerf gun if he wants Mary so might I suggest this bad boy, it's only $330.00 on Amazon.


Toni and Bill think I document everything bad about employees on the internet. In that case Matt broke another back window on his van today, this is the 4th one we've had to replace for him. Can we bubble wrap the backside of his van?





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment