Monday, February 9, 2015

02/09/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/09/2015

Roger was disappointed that I didn't clear my schedule with him when I went to Anacortes this last weekend.  I didn't know that he cared.

Roger's upset with Toni for calling him gross so Roger called Toni gross and then pitied Mary that Toni would be her family someday.

"What am I on drugs?" Roger to Bill

Roger has some opinions on Bruce Jenner, of course. Now that Bruce is becoming a woman Roger says he can't drive anymore and thus the multi car accident over the weekend.

Toni saw a big black giant dildo in the street this morning wrapped with a blue bow. He's hoping to pick it up as a Valentines Day gift for Nikki on his way home if it's still there.

It sounds like Kayne needs to have his own Music Awards show because everything would go to Beyonce apparently.

"When it comes to me, good luck." Tim

Watch out world, Tim bought a bigger better nerf gun for himself for the office and it will be delivered later this week.

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment