Monday, February 16, 2015

02/16/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/16/2015

I'm terrible, I know that I should have cleared my weekend schedule with Roger especially since I was in his neighborhood at the Pompeii exhibit yesterday.

I told Steve that he's going to be Mary's favorite installer again because he shaved off his beard.

The white Tahoe finally moved from our parking lot. Toni said it happened Friday night.

Toni must think Tim's creepy or something, he has a ghostly ringtone for him. I'm sure my ringtone on his phone is Elton John's "The B*tch is back".

"I'm freaking sick and I have all three kids at home." Crystal rambling on today on the phone

Apparently Tim also got to talk to Crystal today and he had some choice words for Toni once he got off the phone with her. 

"It sucks, being a grown up for the first time." Cody

Tim is filling in at some meeting Bill was supposed to go to. I hope Bill can at least make it to the alter in 88 days, I guess if he doesn't I win my bet.

FYI Roger, the Pompeii exhibit has a room for erotic art since I know how much you love that sort of stuff.

Toni and Bill (complaining to Toni via text) don't like craft stores. Ryan loves craft stores, only because I tell him he has to.

Roger thinks he has a cold and HIV. I'm confused what happened to his Aids and other crap?




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment