Thursday, February 12, 2015

02/12/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/12/2015

The Costa Concordia Captain finally was sentenced to 16 years in prison.

I saw this on FB and had to share it. A rare photo of Abe Lincoln with the famous Civil War Correspondent, Brian Williams.
I think Roger is going to invite himself to the Chocolate Festival too, he started asking me questions about it this morning. I can't allow him to go because I probably won't be allowed to go back if he goes. Just remember what happened at the UPS store....

Roger overheard a brief conversation today at Costco. He has decided he should write "The Costco Chatter".
Husband: Why are you buying so much wine?
Wife: Oh so now you're going to talk to me about my drinking?

Roger should be thankful he doesn't do Wal-Mart road shows.....otherwise he would be seeing this.



 "Toni, this could end up with just you and me tomorrow." Tim    Are they celebrating Valentine's together tomorrow?

"Not everything is about your eyebrows Toni." Bill

"That was bad, I'm going to my room without dinner tonight." Bill   (I'm confused because Roxanne wasn't even here).

"I don't think Jesus wore a pink bandana or sunglasses." Mary about Matt looking Jesus like

"You're an extremely handsome man but not now." Mary to Matt

There was a long plastic rope like thing hanging at Roger's desk today. I think somebody was trying to tell Roger to hang himself. The death enticing device was even around cardboard Tim and was very close to its neck.

Speaking of Tim, his daughter put in an offer on a place that is in a neighborhood behind mine. He thought it would be nice if I would look after her since he's a bastard and kicking her out of his place when he and Donna move to their new home.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment