Friday, August 29, 2014

08/29/2014

The Daily Chatter*
08/29/2014

"Can't you say no." Tim to Bill  (Tim needs to learn how to take his own advice)

"I don't trust those people." Roger ....I'm pretty sure Roger doesn't trust anyone.

Tim apparently doesn't think he works here anymore and wants unemployment or at least his identity thief wants his unemployment.

Roger told me that he has ESP and he also told me that I was cool, he seemed to be in a good mood today because Roger's never that nice. It must be because he's going to Napa over his holiday weekend.

I thought some of these pictures were pretty funny of parents and their comments.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2mijXm/ixffU1JU:TgGtZT5y/news.distractify.com/culture/parents-can-have-fun/

Tim's not having a very good day. He mentioned he was going to go and file a police report but of course he left his wallet (if you can call it that, it's a very larger binder clip) in Bill's car.



 *not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment