Tuesday, August 26, 2014

08/26/2014

The Daily Chatter*
08/26/2014

Toni told me that he had to go back home this morning because he left his hair curlers on. I think he's been using them on his beard.

"I'm going to get in trouble with my wife but I'll go." Steve   He obviously doesn't remember that he's always in trouble with his wife.

Steve and I were talking this morning and we think Roxanne should drop Bill off every morning. It ensures that he actually comes to work and at a decent hour.

It was so nice of Toni to volunteer to show up naked as security to one of our jobsites tonight. Also where is Roger when you need him to talk to his people?

For all of you diehard "Downton Abbey" fans like myself you can now preorder the DVD that will be released on 01/27/15 only 153 freaking days away.

 Thank goodness I didn't drop the cheesecake this morning otherwise we would have had a "Friends" incident. Instead we were all fighting over slivers because of Tim and his two pieces yesterday.

Just in case you missed it because it's actually a sweet picture compared to one of the overly PDA pictures that you are probably used to seeing from Bixanne. I had to post this because Bill's apparently embarrassed by it. I'm really not sure why, he has a hot girl in his arms. I would be happy to re-post this picture with a different guy dancing with her if that's what he wants.

This is a subject line that I got from Toni on one of my email's today " Sweet Mother Mary of God I am going to Send this Printer to Hell With a Sledge Hammer". 

Toni's new phrase that he picked up from his new gay friend is "How Erotic" and of course he had to say that as he was changing toner today and while he was looking over at Cody and after mouthing "hey babe" to him.

"It's a large distance." Bill to Toni   I just hope they're not comparing their genitalia again.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment