Monday, August 11, 2014

08/11/2014

The Daily Chatter*
08/11/2014

Toni got a new car over the weekend. He got a hot pink Hyundai Accent.

Most of you won't believe this but Bill got in before Toni and Tim this morning. I think he either missed us or his desk. Probably his desk.

Toni told Bill not to be gross. Obviously he doesn't remember who Bill is.

I asked Roger if he stayed out of trouble this weekend and he said "funny you should ask that" and then left to go to his van. I bet he ticked off more crazy ladies named Nancy.

"Where the he$$ am I?" Bill after I told a solicitor he wasn't in today

If Roxanne doesn't get her way, she arm wrestles.

Robin Williams died today. The news said it may be suicide.

 All I have to say is don't ask to borrow or use milk at Steve's house.

I get to bore you all with my weekend. On Saturday Ryan and I went hiking at Mt Rainier up to the tallest waterfall in the park, it was absolutely beautiful.  Afterwards he took me to our favorite Mexican restaurant in Tacoma and we ordered a Grande Cadillac Margarita to share. Well the stupid waitress gave us two and my husband didn't want to send the other one back so he made me drink it and I must still be drunk because I'm not sore from our hike.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment