Tuesday, August 12, 2014

08/12/2014

The Daily Chatter*
08/12/2014

"I'm over it." Roger as he was flipping off an imaginary woman

Tim made this dog stop so that he could take its picture at Westport.


Roger was ticked when he found out that Typhinee had a burger dip without him yesterday at Gator's.

Roger and Paul our rep went to lunch today and then Roger had a hard time leaving the car when they got back, it was very emotional for him. Roger claims they were just bonding. Toni usually calls it something different than that.

I didn't realize that CBS cancelled "The Crazy One's" in May. That was a funny show so ultimately they are the one's who I should blame for Robin William's death.  I would have blamed NBC if Paul Reiser had killed himself so I think it's only fair.

Matt, I personally think you don't look anything like Humpty Dumpty but you can think so if it makes you feel better.

FYI, we're all meeting up at Toni's house for dinner tonight. Long story short one of his friends called him late last night and Toni thought he was getting invited over and turns out he wanted Toni to do it all at Toni's place.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment