Friday, August 8, 2014

08/08/2014

The Daily Chatter*
08/08/2014


Happy Birthday to Roxanne!
"You've got to keep an eye on me." Mary

"You look great right now." Toni to Roger

Steve offered me cocaine today when I didn't want a beer.

According to Crystal, Tim was going to hook up with them last weekend at the river. All I heard was that Tim told Crystal that he couldn't find them.

Since Tim decided to take the last two days off, I gave Crystal directions to his house since she missed him last weekend. She mentioned she would probably show up around dinner time.


Apparently while Crystal was here, Steve walked into the back room and started swatting the air because of Crystal's perfume.

"April, we're going to go in here (Bill's office) and have some man sex." Steve   "Why can't we have a lot of it?" Toni

Cody told Teri that Roger was one of the most normal people here. Roger of course agreed.

Jessica told us about Toni's phone conversation with Matt and how he must have been upset because he told him he wasn't going to give him any butterfly kisses or Eskimo kisses.

Roger may not be elderly but I think he's going to need to take some of these classes that Toni showed me a video about because I've heard several of these phrases come out of his mouth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0ECLMHgjA

While Toni was showing me this video on his iphone Steve was texting him very inappropriate things.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment