Monday, August 4, 2014

08/04/2014

The Daily Chatter*
08/04/2014

Matt objected to staying in a Motel 6 in Bellingham, I told him it was all Bill's fault.

I hope Bill has good life insurance. He called from the hospital today but he wasn't sounding very good. Roxanne's pretty morbid to post Bill's accident on FB like she did.


"I'm just dragging you into it." Tim to Mary

Nobody understands why Toni wasn't invited to Stephanie's Bridal Shower since he's just one of the girls.


Our UPS Driver informed me as to what we should do with our carpet samples and what other stores say they do with theirs. Her husband must want to slap her every time he see's her.

I blamed all of you yesterday for my imperfect gift to Stephanie. When I say all, I really just mean Mary, Toni and Bill.

I was really expecting Typhinee to kick the sh*t out of Roger today for abandoning her during the road show. I even brought ice packs to work so that I could be Roger's hero, even though I already am.

Matt had to brag to Mary about getting hit on by women at the river the other day. Especially since she keeps telling him to shave his face.




 *not to be construed as Gossip











No comments:

Post a Comment