Friday, April 4, 2014

04/04/2014

The Daily Chatter*
04/04/2014

I started talking to Henry this morning only to realize that Matt and Steve were trying to take their best nap ever on the floor. I told Cody this morning that Matt and Steve were having Minnesota withdrawals of sleeping together. 

"I have to remember not to screw her over." Roger about Typhinee

Ryan and I went to Bahama Breeze last night and look who we saw. For some reason he didn't seem to be sick like he told Typhinee he was.


Also while at Bahama Breeze we had coasters promoting one of our favorite restaurants and their drink in Puerto Rico. Toni better go there and have the empanadas like I told him to.


 "I got my tail light fixed, the cops can pull me over for anything they want now." Roger

Those of you who seem to park near the mailbox (Matt and Steve) obviously forget that Postal Employees go Postal because today we had a note inside our mailbox to "Stop Blocking Mailboxes" and Jessica witnessed this dude freaking out.

Mary called Marty "a co-whore" while on the phone with him today. Is he not good enough to be called just a whore?

Toni, Jason found your bracelet out in the parking lot today and it's on your desk now.

Apparently all you have to tell our guys is that a sub is going to be back charged for their time on a job and they think they're getting paid double time.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment