Wednesday, April 2, 2014

04/02/2014

The Daily Chatter*
04/02/2014

"My wife is coming home tonight....It's about F*cking time." Roger

"I'm just not cut out for this Bachelor B/S." Roger  He obviously spent a little too much time with Jason.

Typhinee's convinced that Henry doesn't like Toni. Henry's been very active today and he's not acting very handicap. Henry's acting like he's at Disneyland.

Toni must have known everyone in security because they let him through and not me and he made it to Puerto Rico.

Cody came in smiling today with some good gossip but I can't say anything because I don't want Toni to know that we all know....

Cody is fine with Mary calling him "handsome sir of Apex."

Luckily Mary got some of her profanity out of her system at home today when her phone wouldn't stop ringing and she couldn't manage to get dressed.  (I'm sure part of her problem was she was hung over).

We had quite the girls party day in the office without any boys around.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment