Wednesday, January 29, 2014

01/29/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/29/2014

I found something adorable for the crazy cat ladies in the office (Jessica and myself).
http://www.tastefullyoffensive.com/2014/01/mom-cats-jump-fail-spooks-her-kittens.html

Bill tried telling me that he was an official CSI now but I know better Gil Grossom is no longer with the company so he wouldn't have the authority to sign for his diploma. Nice try Bill!

It's very apparently that Mary and Roxanne were not as drunk as we were yesterday and most of today with our Big Wednesday Cocktails, they were still sitting upright. They obviously were doing their Miley Cyrus impression.


"I wish I had a puppet and a tennis ball." Roger

 Randy dropped off a present today. Roger didn't understand why he didn't want to take her to Vegas with them.
"You can call me babe if you want." Roger

Randy threw in some Sweet Fantasies Body Spray in Riley's bag that was obviously meant for Toni.

Bill tried telling me that Mary got them into a VIP Club with some celebrities. I remember getting into that same club, here's a flashback to 2003.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment