Wednesday, January 22, 2014

01/22/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/22/2014

Technology is afraid of Bill.

Poor Mary came out of the bathroom today at United Tile only to be strangled by Bill from behind. She had no idea he was even at United Tile.

All of this raises the question, what were the guys doing at United Tile? I bet Toni need to see pretty tiles just to get his design fix for the day since he had just gone to an icky job site walk through.

In honor of Stephanie's birthday (which she also shares with Bill) and the Seahawks winning the Superbowl we get February 3rd off from work.

Tim thinks he's too busy and has too many jobs going, what a whiner.

Henry is having a bad week and seems to be hanging out at the bottom of his cup lately.

I guess I'm about to find out if my husband is going to pick me up tonight, I offered to have a really big fight with him over nothing important. 

I left Tim a present on his desk and it wasn't a Riley turd so he should be happy. 



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment