Monday, January 20, 2014

01/20/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/20/2014

You may think this is a young Justin Bieber in this picture but Rick would know better since he has  Bieber Fever. If you have no clue it is our very own Mr. U'nnells. 


I think I'm a freak, I heard a song, liked it and looked it up to only find out that One Direction sings it. So disappointed with myself. My excuse is that I hung out with three young girls on Saturday.

Mary decided today that when Steve says something he said is inappropriate she doesn't want to know what he said.

Riley's here for the week!!!

Ryan blamed something crude on Rick over the weekend. It's only fair when you leave to go to another company.

Toni's loving his myspace.com. Bill told him it's going to make a come back.

Roger didn't show up until 3pm today. It must have been some night at the LA Airport with multiple drunken fights over the Seahawks game.

"Joseph Stalin had the right idea." Roger

Matt's going to be ticked to hear that Frown Face was at the game last night. 



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment