Wednesday, January 8, 2014

01/08/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/08/2014

Roger's even sneaky in my dreams.

"I would rather you call me immoral instead of devious." Roger

The world (or maybe just Costco) isn't ready for Roger today.

"I didn't think she gave a sh*t about me." Roger about Mary

Our insurance company who provides our liability insurance brought us by some beer today.

Ryan thinks I'm too blunt with his mother...well I'm starting to think that he's a mama's boy.

Roger said he's going to quit trashing me for like a week.

After seeing this link I want to go to Splash Mountain.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mlew15/19-hilarious-pictures-of-people-posing-on-splash-m-h0se

Matt and Tim were getting pretty cozy in the bathroom together.

How did Tim break the number system in RFMS? He's the reason why we're at #400000 in job orders.

Mary says she needs Monica to arrange Stephanie's wedding.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment