Tuesday, January 28, 2014

01/28/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/28/2014

I'm so proud of Matt, he came back in one piece from his snowboarding Bachelor party.

"There's no telling what Roxanne will make him do....and Mary." Matt about Bill in Vegas

Now Matt's billing us for his Revlon Sheer Pink Nail polish and assigning job numbers to it, weird.

I'm really starting to wonder how much Bill drinks during the day because his PO's lately have been a mystery and Typhinee and I are about to put him in rehab.

"I love how people never listen to the name of the company when I answer the phone. This lady called today and starts off "My therapist recommended that I call you guys." and that's where I cut her off because I'm such a b*tch.

"I'm such a pain in the butt." Tim

I'm very upset that Roxanne hasn't posted anything else to FB. I really thought that she would have posted pictures of herself and Mary at Thunder from Down Under.

Steve is very upset that he didn't get to go to Vegas this year. He and I have already planned to go on a Surfaces Cruise at the company's expense. There may not be a convention but there's plenty of flooring to look at.

"Nikki keeps plugging a million things into the wall...I'm getting renter's insurance." Toni

"You'd be surprised the places they let me in..because I know I am." Matt

Toni is super pumped for the Superbowl so he made us all Seahawk Slammer's. We're probably as drunk as Mary and Roxanne are now. I think I've only fallen out of my chair three times today but honestly I can't remember because I have resorted to sitting on the floor, ok laying on the floor.

Seahawk Slammer
1 1/4 oz Absolut Pears Vodka
1/2 oz Bols Blue Caracao
1 splash(es) Sour Mix
2 piece(s) Limes (Muddled)
Lime wedge garnish




*not to be construed as Gossip

 


No comments:

Post a Comment