Thursday, January 23, 2014

01/23/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/23/2014

Costco is selling a Superbowl upper seats package for 2 for $14,000 including 4 nights in NY, what a deal.

"Am I going to wake him up and get grumpy Bill?" Steve

Steve was so happy this morning, he said he was right for once in his life and his wife was wrong.

I broke one of my nails last night and now my finger looks and feels like it belongs to Tim even though it's still not as short as his.

Tim called Toni a raping pillager but turns out Tim priced the job so he's the raping pillager.

Mary screamed and yelled at Tim this morning for being such a potty mouth.

"OMG that's the best Celine Dion song." Toni

Riley tried taking Maci's binky today.

What is this world coming to? Captain and Tennille are divorcing after 40 years of marriage.

I had to read the new reviews on the special sugarless gummy bears. Here are some of the highlights:
 -These, however, are a special breed of bears! Have you ever been prepared for a colonoscopy? That's a ride on the slide at the kiddie park compared to these things
 -This stuff gave a whole new meaning to "hot." I thought I was squirting concentrated sulfuric acid mixed with Drano.
-The only true way of describing my pain would be to say it felt like a miniature unicorn was jumping up and down in my gut, poking holes through my innards.
-The toilet is now a launch pad, there is a hole in the ceiling and my head hurts.I also cannot find my dog and cat.


Roger was trying to calm Typhinee before her OCD came out last night at Costco.

"Don't call me a pain in the a$$." Tim to Bill

Roxanne is now demanding to see her name in the Chatter. She's trying to pull a Roger on me. 

"The biggest waste of money I've ever had is on my girlfriend." Mr. U'nnells 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment