Tuesday, January 14, 2014

01/14/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/14/2014

Two more weeks and Season 4 of "Downton Abbey" will be out on DVD and I'll be dressing and talking like I'm a snooty rich person (ok most of them aren't snooty but snooty fits me) at least until I finish watching the season which doesn't take long (luckily for all of you).

"He has a Seahawks flag, he's fine." Toni about some rapist in our parking lot

I'm terribly hurt, Chris brought in homemade honey today for Bill and Mary but none for me.

Tim thinks he could be my younger man. (He's a month younger than Ryan).

Tim thinks that if his grocery store job that Bill originally bid goes in the negative he wants me to pull the money out of Bill's a$$ and not his. If I have a say in the matter I would rather not pull anything out of anyone's a$$ unless it's large diamonds or doughnuts.

I can tell that Roger's excited for his trip he sang his way through all of the Disney Classics this morning. 

Mary told a huge white lie today, she said that she's the last person on earth to judge anyone. I'll let it go this time only because I think she was intoxicated when she said it. (The drinking has all been for Stephanie's wedding and needing more wine bottles). She obviously thought she was joining in on Roger's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious spirit.

Toni compared Steve to a Cobra today. I think it's because Toni likes it when Steve hisses at him or he just likes his one eyed snake. 

Bill apparently didn't want to see all of the girl cooties that I was getting all over his desk and office today so he didn't come in.




*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment