Friday, January 24, 2014

01/24/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/24/2014
 
"I'm just not that original of a guy." Mr. U'nnells

Mary's not really looking forward to being with Bill next week and seeing him drool all over installation supplies and Roxanne at Surfaces.

The guys were cursing Steve's name today when they had to dig out all of the tile from the recycle dumpster today after the dump truck couldn't lift it.

Cher was telling the dumpster divers (Garret) to dig harder and faster. 

"I wont be here to protect you from the Bartholomew's of the world." Bill to Toni

"I won't be doing that because I'll be drunk." Mary

Toni said that we're going to drink here at the office next week until we blackout. I guess he's bar tending next week.

"That's what happens when you have to handle Roger too much." Bill 

I'm so excited I get to talk as loud as I want to myself next week. Don't worry I'll get bored with myself pretty quickly and ask when Mary's coming back. No I guess I won't, I'll have her dog at the end of next week and will want to keep her as long as possible. 

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment