Monday, January 13, 2014

01/13/2014

The Daily Chatter*
01/13/2014

Roger was telling me this morning what he would do with a little extra cash while he's at his Shaw show in California. Apparently he would either gamble it or spend it on hookers. I mentioned that his wife was going to be there and he told me that she's into the sort of thing.

I hate to say it but I'm actually getting use to Bill's roller ball thing on his desk.

Thanks to Roger the "Beauty and the Beast" song Be Our Guest is going to be playing over and over in my head today because I had to call his Disneyland Hotel and that was their hold music.

Roger didn't like somebody's creepy Charles Manson like son today.

Roger said he wore Depends on Saturday night just so that he could sleep in on Sunday.

Happy No Pants Day, of course Toni was the only one here that participated. 


Toni wanted instructions on how to use a vibrator this morning. Is that what that noise was earlier?

Roger says that Dot is his secret weapon. He says people like him more after they meet her.

Steve says he's starting to question Toni's friends but not Matt's, his friends are perfect.

"At least I'm somewhat responsible." Steve

Roger didn't want me sitting at his desk because he was afraid I would give his computer my virus. I saw the same fear in Mary's eyes today when I sat at her desk.


*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment