Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25/2013

The Daily Chatter*
11/25/2013


Good news Phil at De/Mar finally retired, I just heard about it over the weekend. I had to yell at Howard today when I saw him because he didn't tell me final details he only told me that Phil was planning on retiring but good gosh I heard that when I was still working there.

It's vacation week! One week from today we will be in Barbados hopefully swimming with the turtles. 

"Hit me, big guy." Toni to Tim

Tim said Steve is our resident football guru but he sucked with advice when Tim wanted to bet in Reno.

Toni wants to put truck nuts on his grapemobile.

Tim thinks I have a vacation bounce in my step.

Roger was cursing Obama this morning for closing down our freeways.

Roger's upset with Tim for telling everyone and "going public" with that he would like to be known as the Carpet Prince since Tim is already the Carpet King.

Tim wanted to know if I was going to write The Chatter from the ship next week. That's very sweet but I will be enjoying my excursions around the islands way too much. Toni would write the Chatter but he's afraid that it wouldn't be as cool as the first time that he did it.

Roger told Cody that some woman was much nicer than he is.  I bet Roger's going to have to pick up his own carpet orders from now on.

Howard wanted to know what Mary and Bill were smoking in Bill's office with the door closed.

Matt had another skateboarding accident and broke and bent his phone. Mary wants to know if he's ever going to learn his lesson or if we should just find him a prepay body cast insurance plan?



*not to be construed as gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment