Wednesday, November 13, 2013

11/13/2013

The Daily Chatter*
11/13/2013

Mary and Bill think they could just eat Toni up. That's nice but I don't think he'll taste that great.

I had a dream this morning that I texted Matt the word Bread and I have no idea why.

Matt thinks he looks like crap but Steve made him work after his over indulgent Vegas vacation.

Bill thinks I brainwashed Ryan to drop me off today after he nearly had a heart attack last night.

Roger said the back window of his van was broken out and nobody stole a darn thing and Roger's hurt that nobody wanted his carpet samples.

Toni was mortified to hear that Roger wanted to kill his fish yesterday.

Bill told us this morning that a stress test was the hardest thing he's ever had to do in his entire life. He obviously doesn't remember that he used to work for GB and that he had to deal with Steve on top of that.

Ryan decided to wake me up in the middle of the night to take him to the ER for chest pains and he also made me run a red light so now he owes me big time.

We had a lady in a skirt digging around our dumpster for a piece of vinyl today.

Mary told me that she had to go and pick up her husband and I asked her if it was because of a DUI and she denied it but wait till Roger and Bill hear about this. 

Rick's daughter was in a horrible accident last night but luckily she's fine.




*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment