Thursday, November 14, 2013

11/14/2013

The Daily Chatter*
11/14/2013

Roger feels bad for Ryan, he thinks he had chest pains because he's married to me.

Roger doesn't think that he says derogatory remarks very often.

Toni found $10.00 in his pants and Bill told him he needed to give it back to Nikki. Then Bill proceeded to tell Toni that he was probably wearing Nikki's clothes.

"Is it possible that I'm not as funny as I think I am?" Mr. U'nnells

Rick's advice to Mary was once they leave don't ever let them back.

Here's a headline that will make you cringe and it's not from The Onion  "Man Nails Testacles to Red Square Cobblestones."

Jessica told Mary and me that she knows somebody more long winded than herself and Roger.

Roger was giving Cody woman advice today and he said it was ok because he's married.

I can't imagine wearing a coat made out of Chest Hair, I think that would just feel icky and look disgusting. 



*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment