Wednesday, November 6, 2013

11/06/2013

The Daily Chatter*
11/06/2013

"It's not gay if you don't make eye contact." Bill to Toni about making out with some superintendent who looks just like Toni this morning

Today Steve's saying he's not a designer but he goes back and forth so often.

Roxanne noticed that Jessica liked a FB page for A F in Europe but I noticed that they had cat pictures so she probably likes their FB page better than ours.
https://www.facebook.com/apexflooringinc

Roger's super excited, he got his shingles vaccine yesterday. I thought he was sick yesterday?

I think Roger and Tim gave me their cold. I'm not sure which one of them to hate right now.

"I just want what I want." Mary as she was being sickly sweet to her new BFF

"It makes me sound like a dick." Toni

Jessica and I determined today that Toni likes to use sh and variations in front of words he's trying to be deviously deceivious about. That's how Shmox for Roxanne was created. 



*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment