Monday, June 3, 2013

06/03/2013

 The Daily Chatter*
06/03/2013

We are not a very happy bunch of people around here today. I think all I heard today was "I need help" from everyone screaming at the same time.  

"It's a very curious button."   No, I'm pretty sure Bill was the curious one. 

Bill went to Lens Crafters for his glasses, I told him that Roger would be so disappointed with him.

Steve likes referring to Jenny as his old lady because she hates it.

Mary had to come in and brag about her romantic weekend while the rest of us were drowning in our RFMS questions.

"The F word is about to fly." Mary

Freaking Rick who's in sunny Arizona and who's not having to deal with RFMS this week, showed up in my dream last night and gave me a pet snake for my desk.  I hate snakes so it figures that's what he would give me. 

Roger told Mary and me that we were the best in different categories. Mary was smart she didn't want him to explain this.

"I'm leaving and I'm not coming back." Tim     Bill even fixed something for Tim and texted him and he said he still wasn't coming back.

Toni and Bill are so going to want one of these but with rainbows. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment