Monday, June 17, 2013

06/17/2013

The Daily Chatter*
06/17/2013

Jason had a big day today he found $50.00 in the parking lot at Home Depot. 

Tim tried falling apart with kidney stones the weekend before I was gone at work on vacation.

"It's the biggest beefiest thing you've ever seen." Tim while on our sex hotline

Tim thinks Toni is trying to tell him to eat sh*t and die.

Toni claims he just sits in the man cave and plays video games all day.

Jason asked me if I married my boyfriend. I told him I married a random stranger because it would be more exciting of a story. Luckily Mary was here to witness his question.

I've always been under the assumption that most Californian's are weird and vegetarian but Ryan and I saw the most incredible crowds at a restaurant called The House of Prime Rib and all they served was prime rib.

Toni says there's a good chance that Donna (Tim's wife) may have delivered him.

"Mary has let me down." Tim

We have an interesting product in our product catalog, it's called Man Stripper. I wonder if the price in the system is per hour or per night? Do we get to pick them by name, I think I need to investigate this a little more closely. 

Everyone was talking about using morphine today thanks to Roger. 
 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment