Wednesday, June 26, 2013

06/26/2013

The Daily Chatter*
06/26/2013

I received a Wedding Congratulations card from Terry yesterday, it was so nice to hear from her.

Nikki nixed Toni's idea of naming their child Carl. How soon is Carl coming into the world Toni?

Tim was pretty sure that the bubonic plague was living in the bottom of his coffee cup this morning. Then he had the nerve to ask for mini marshmallows.

 I'm starting to think that everyone on "Mad Men" is a skank and a whore and especially the men.

Toni thought he was going to die at work today but then he had watermelon and the whole world turned brighter.

I read about Cat Apps for my ipad. Of course I have to try it out but if they start meowing every time they see my ipad that's going to be a problem.

"I know people steal my folders." Toni

Now that Toni knows that there's a possibility that Tim's wife Donna may have delivered him, he's saying she's like a second mother to him.

Toni sure does some pretty gay things without even trying. Like today he decided not to wear socks. 

Toni wants to know if there's any room in our cabin in December on our next cruise, he wants to go with. I suppose he can sleep in the bar or outside by the pool so that he doesn't disturb us newly weds.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment