Sunday, June 9, 2013

06/10/2013

The Daily Chatter*
06/10/2013

Welcome back Rick or did he quit because of RFMS?

I think that dirty dog Tim stole my T&A book just like he tried stealing Bill's digital measuring tape.

Toni mentioned that the west wing offices smelled better than the man cave on Friday. 

Ryan just now discovered that I'm a suck up and controlling. I bet he can't wait for my true colors to come out after tomorrow.

We've had quite an adventure on this trip so far and the best is still to come. Today we will be touring Hearst castle, I can't wait.

We had brunch yesterday at the Biltmore hotel in Santa Barbara which was incredible and we saw a sober looking sane guy who looked like Gary Busey which is a huge oxymoron. 

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment