Wednesday, June 19, 2013

06/19/2013

The Daily Chatter*
06/19/2013
 
Tim just freaking does whatever he wants. He has a job number in our system just called Tim. I'm sure we're going to see that trend more often now that he knows how he did that. 
 
Ryan and I finished "Arrested Development" last night and now I'm upset because Roger hasn't seen all of them and I have nobody to talk to about this.  

We started in on "Mad Men" last night. Could be a good show but I'm already very upset with the new chick in the office for being so stupid. 

"Your new glasses kind of freak me out but I like them." Roger to Bill

I personally think Bill's encroaching on the Steve Jobs look but with much more hair. 

"My fly is totally down." Toni  I think he wanted everyone to comment on his junk. 

Roger thinks I'm very nosy because I inquired about one of his jobs today. I'm not sure what to say to that but at least I wasn't the one who forget to order crap for Joe:)

"I can stir sh*t up in a hurry." Tim

"That was a very old man thing for you to say." Mary to Bill

Tim wants me to talk to him first before I quit because of RFMS. I think he wants first crack at my job.

Does Tim know about the "Duck Dynasty" cruise for next year?
http://www.duckcommandercruise.com/

Roger's flaking out on us tomorrow night. I guess we'll have to share our favorite Roger stories since he won't be there.

Bill mentioned that Ryan looked tiny on his phone, I told him he's really going to like hearing that. 

"Tim's running the company now." Bill

 
 


 

*not to be construed as Gossip 




No comments:

Post a Comment